The Schulte Group has 26 fully-owned Crew Service Centres located in 13 countries around the world to recruit and manage our 18,000 seafarers.
Overall retention rates of over 90% demonstrate our commitment to our seafarers’ professional development.
5 Maritime Training Centres around the world, 3 of which are equipped with state-of-the-art bridge and engine simulators, provide mandatory training to seafarers which goes above and beyond regulatory requirements.
We are able to provide crew trained to work on all types of cruise ships, including ice-classed and LNG-fuelled vessels.
Services provided as part of our crew management include:
- Recruitment and selection of the best qualified candidates
- Training beyond regulatory requirements
- Career development for seafarers
- Emhpasis on safety culture onboard
- Focus on seafarer welfare
- Cadet programmes
- Arrangement of all seafarer travel